If there's one thing I beloved doing more than than pestering innocent dermatologists with my skincare questions, it'southward playing with makeup.

And while I have the skills of an accented squid (THE False EYELASHES. WHY ARE THEY SO Difficult?), as a beauty editor I get to test a lotta stuff before it hits shelves - mascaras, foundations, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks - you name it.

It's fun! Exciting! Pervy!

Lookout man: I tried the lube makeup trick. And the results kinda surprised me. Post continues below.

But it also makes you really aware of the brands that but always get it right. You know, the ones that tick all the boxes and never let yous downwards.

So, with that existence said, I'thou going to let y'all in on some JUICY beauty intel near the brands I've tried and loved over again and once again.

Here are vii of the best makeup brands y'all can always rely on, plus our elevation product picks from each.

Fenty Beauty.

The make: Fenty Beauty has been killing it since its launch back in 2017. After releasing 40 shades of foundation, Rihanna's brand set up a new standard for diversity in makeup (it's been coined the 'Fenty Outcome'). The buzz was huge. And it was far more than just some other celebrity dazzler brand.

Not only did Fenty Beauty completely modify the game - and the standards - of the dazzler industry, but the products are but Actually. Bloody. Skilful.

Our picks:

1. Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint Foundation, $46.

Image: Sephora